Importance of Industrial Training
very day we see new technology that makes our life more advanced and thus we have realized that today competition is growing up like anything with changing and challenging demands. In such scenarios, even the technical enhancements in the industries need to cater with such rapid demands.
No engineering student or other graduate student has left unaware about “Industrial Training” term which is very important in any profession to get updated with the new concepts of latest technology in respective fields.
After completion of any degree or during interview phase every recruiter always prefers the one who keeps at least basic Fundamental knowledge of company domains.
In recession times, no company would like to bear training expenses to refine the candidate at basic fundamentals. Companies always wish that candidates must have done few hands-on projects and so one should start working as early as possible.
In such condition, a student who attempted Industrial training is capable to explore their knowledge as this cannot happen with bookish knowledge only. Candidates must have practical knowledge & habitual hands in the real time software application, programming, installation, configuration, testing phases and many more. Working on real projects with time foundation is really a challenging task for any fresher!
In Industrial training, you learn not only practical knowledge but also corporate etiquette, interpersonal skills and professional outlook. This is the time when you have taught how to implement the things practically that you have learned in the engineering student life.
Industrial Training Benefits:
- You gain substantial professional experience
- You get exposure to critical technical issues where you may imply your ideas
- You may grab networking, personal and professional development opportunities
- You get in-depth experience while working with a global industry leader
- You gain experience of working with the real projects with real devices
Who is eligible for Industrial Training?
Our objectives in Project Based Industrial Training is:
- We provide state-of-the-art, cutting edge customized software solutions to clients of various Industries
- We are here to reduce the gap between the academic learning and Industry-oriented experience
- In interactive classroom sessions, we try to cover core and advanced features of every technology
- To develop their programming skills we provide Topic Based Assignments to students
- Various hands-on Training are imparted on “Live Projects” by industry experts
- Our dedicated team of HR executives is always active to find suitable job once you complete training
- We try our best to augment your confidence level and make you technically sound
- Project oriented approach is the main focus of us
- By Industrial training, you make your CV strong to attract the potential Recruiters
- We provide training with Placement assistance in brand companies
- A team of well-qualified, experienced and professional developers, trainers and technocrats are part and parcel of NG
Why choose Networkers Guru for Industrial Internship?
- Here you find real time project during training with proper code explanation and quality implementation
- All training modules are completely designed as per advancement in IT culture
- On completion of 75% of course, you will refer for Major Project Training and Live Project Training
- We assist you in Interview Preparation and Recruitment process in IT Industry
- Study material of every course is provided to the candidates that includes concepts and real time examples
- Get 24*7 Lab access for practice on live devices with leading Lab Infrastructure in Asia
- Less fees with more deliverables
- Weekly career related seminars from Industry Experts & Certified Trainers
- Accommodation Facility available for students coming from other Cities or foreign
Recent updates for summer / Internship visit our Google+ page