You require a Visa to visit India.
It is advisable to request for the Indian Visa with validity upto a few days/week after end date of the proposed training so that you can upgrade to more courses during your stay in India.
Use the following website to obtain a photograph in the format required for Indian Visa Application :
- United Kingdom
- United States
- New Zealand
- Haiti and Dominican Republic
- US citizen working in Iraq /Afghanistan
- Visa on Arrival for Asian Countries
United Kingdom :
You should apply for a Entry visa (a new category of visa offered by Indian High Commission for short term courses).
You have to apply for the Indian Visa with VFS Global.
Practical tips for obtaining the Indian Visa by a recent student.
For Flights, we recommend you to contact Hannah Gibbs at Flight Centre. Her contact details are: Hannah Gibbs (Tel No. 020 7628 6298, 020 7628 6299 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
United States of America :
Please visit: http://indiavisa.travisaoutsourcing.com
French speaking students from Belgium and Luxemburg, please visit
Please refer to the following website :
For more information visit :
Please visit http://www.amb-inde.fr/general-information2.asp for detailed information
New Zealand :
Please refer to the following website: http://www.hicomind.org.nz/
For more information visit:
http://www.hicomind.org.nz/services_visa.htm (Application, fee details etc)
http://www.safetravel.govt.nz/countries/india.shtml (Travel Advisory)
http://www.mfat.govt.nz/ (Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
Please visit http://indianembassy.ie/app/sites/indian_embassy/index.htm for detailed information.
There is no Indian Embassy in Cameroon. The Indian Embassy in Nigeria currently processes visa applications of Cameroon Citizen.
- The visa fee is around US $100. To apply you require a passport with validity of at least six months, 4 passport size photographs and any document indicating your present activity such as employment letter.
- You must have a letter from Networkers Guru indicating the course you will be doing and the fact that you will be taken care of by Networkers Guru, once in India.
Below are the contact details of the Embassy:
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8.30 AM to 5.00 PM
Consular visitors’ hours: Monday to Friday 9.00 AM to 11.00 AM
Passports collection hours: Monday to Friday 4.30 PM to 5.00 PM
Please visit : http://www.indianvisaservice.nl/pages/NL/contact.php
Required visa form is available at the embassy.
Embassy of India
46, Mir Emad Street,
Dr. Motahari Avenue, Tehran
Tel : 00-98-21-8755103-5 / 8755102 (visa enquiry)
Fax : 00-98-21-8755973
E mail : email@example.com
Consular Section’s Working Hours (Acceptance of Visa Applications) :
1. Individual Applicants: 08:45-10:45 hrs
2. Groups/Travel Agents: 11:00-12:00 hrs
Delivery of Passports after Visa Stamping : 16:00-17:00 hrs
Documents required Filled Visa Form, 2 photographs, Confirmed return air tickets Processing time 3 working days Fee Rials 390,000/-
Haiti and Dominican Republic :
There is no Indian Embassy in Haiti and Dominican Republic. The Indian Embassy in Cuba processes visa applications of Haiti and Dominican Republic Citizens.
Please visit : http://www.indembassyhavana.cu
US citizen working in Iraq/Afghanistan :
You have three options:
- Apply at the Indian Embassy in the country where you are currently present. If you are not able to visit the Indian Embassy personally because of security reasons try to use a messenger service from the Green Zone to the Indian Embassy.
- You can apply for the Visa online in USA. You can visit the following link for details: http://indiavisa.travisaoutsourcing.com. You will have to send your passport to the Washington DC office. It will take about three weeks to get it back.
- Networkers Guru students from Iraq have obtained the Indian Visa from the Indian Embassy in Dubai/Kuwait. You will have to stay for around a week in Dubai/Kuwait for the Visa process (or make two visits).
Visa on Arrival for Asean Countries
Four countries (Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam and Philippines) have been extended visa on arrival facility by India. Citizens of Japan, Singapore, Finland, Luxembourg and New Zealand already enjoy this facility. This facility can only be used for a 30 days visit. For longer visits, a prior visa is a must.