We help out all our international students in the Visa processing. It may seem to be a lengthy process for many, but we make sure to ease the process as much as possible. It is inevitable that every international student willing to join us must have a valid passport and a Visa.
Every student at first should contact the Indian Embassy or High Commission or may visit their website for information like dates, fees, and the entire procedure.
Please note that students who are willing to pursue the short-term courses of 60 days from the date of arrival in the country may apply for Visa on arrival. This is for short time period and takes hardly two days for processing. The complete details will be available on the site of Indian high commission website.
Important- Note the following documents that are required to apply for the Visa application
- Original passport of the respective countries( Minimum validity requirement- six months)
- Two passport size photographs in color
- The visa fees
- The course offer letter from Networkers Guru where all the details of your prospective course will be mentioned
- Different documents as per the country’s rules and regulations
- Complete filled application form as per requirement
Now, after a candidate has applied for an Indian visa he or she will receive an e-visa within one or two working days.
Networkers Guru welcomes students from all over the globe to be a part of your institution.